We Thank You For Visiting Our Blog. Please Book Marked This Page For Future Reference Or Be One Of Our Blog Followers.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Kevin Gan of KStorm Workouts




My name is Kevin Gan. I started my weight training program in 2001 while in my secondary school.

My first training coach was a former Mr. Asia Bodybuilder of the 70's named Mat Noh. I had joined his gym in June of that same year, he suggested I start to bulk myself if I were serious into bodybuilding. The reason he was saying that was because I was skinny and having small size structure. It was a hard-core training back then. A year later in 2002, I was crowned Mr.Fitness Daerah Jempol and had been selected to represent Negeri Sembilan in bodybuilding contest the same year.

In 2005, I obtained my ACE (American Council on Exercise) certification to be a qualified and certified personal trainer. Since then I worked as personal trainer in mega gyms in Malaysia and had coached and trained hundred of clients.

I specialize in weight loss, body conditioning, muscle hypertrophy training. I had a great desire to help others experience a better quality of life through fitness.

We, in KStorm Workouts aka Healthy & Speedy Fat Loss, together with Kayee, had worked out a 90 days fitness program online for everyone to enjoy a new lifestyle with fitness. Armed with tons of training experience that I had gotten through the years is how I came to be known as the "The Young Fitness Guru".

Thanks for taking the time to look at our blog and I hope that you may learn from the information I have provided. Please feel free to email us for more information

In fitness and for better health,

Kevin Gan

12 comments:

  1. I've been weight trained for about 1 year. N my gain was so little. I only gain a little bit of muscle during the 1st few mths n i hit the plateau. I wana thank u for your valuable advice on training n nutrition. Because i jz gain another 5 pounds of lean muscle following ur workout program n eating plan in just 1 mth. This is AWESOME! I'll definitely hit the iron harder n TRAIN SMART in the gym. I want to b the "After" in the gym. Thank u so much.

    Erick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erick.. No worry 2nd plateau is on its way :-) Not to frighten you, it's a fact. Anyway once you have the knowledge, nothing is gonna stop you buddy... Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks quite an interesting blog to follow, keep it up the good work for fitness and health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo! How I wish I can get leaner n fitter body without plateau. But thanks for telling me the fact. I really like ur no bull approach towards training. This is what keep me motivated n help me learning more new informations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to see my buddy,Kevin here. He's been a very dedicated, potential n talented personal trainer. I knew Kevin since 1 year ago in a gym. But started to train wit him jz bout 3 mths ago. I was a SKINNY-FAT dude. My goal was to gain muscle n lose bodyfat. Kevin comes out wit a well planned workout programme n nutrition plan. It was a totally different workout n cardio routine than what I was doin on my own. I was 67kg with 16% bodyfat (acceptable level)by using bodyfat caliper. Now, I'm 70kg with 12%bodyfat which is within fitness level. Now I'm so proud to wear sleeveless shirts in the gym n not being shy to take off my shirts on my way to swimming pool. Of course, i will continue my journey to build a better n fitter body wit Kevin.

    Rong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rong. Glad to hav u drop by. Thank you for the comments. This is wt i do. I help ppl achieve their fitness goals in minimum time. But it's all ur effort to accomplish it. U hav to do the workout urself n be discipline. Whn u see ur body in the mirror started to change will make u more motivated. Lots of ppl started to change their lifestyle by having fitter, leaner n sexier body wit WELL PLANNED TRAINING n PROPER NUTRIRION. Keep it up wit all ur good work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kev!
    added you on my blogroll ;)
    www.emilytan.wordpress.com

    catch you around~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emily. Glad u drop by. Thanks for adding this blog n thanks for supporting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,

    You look goood man, wow I wonder that you goot that body so fast, looks like Kstorm workout's really work. I have spent month in Fitnes Centre but could not have the body that you have...... Looking young and smart..... hahaha great job man. I'm taking kstorm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi... will keep track of this blog... lots of info here =D thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yo Krane! Nice meeting you here! Thanks for supporting! Hope you liked it.

    ReplyDelete