We Thank You For Visiting Our Blog. Please Book Marked This Page For Future Reference Or Be One Of Our Blog Followers.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kayee Lai Of KStorm Workouts




Meet The Rapid Fire Newbie
Kayee Lai
KSTORM WORKOUTS
Age: Getting younger everday :-)
Photo: March 15th 2010 (after rested for 45 days without training. 14 days before CNY and 15 days after "Chap Goh Mei. the 15th day of Chinese New Year.
Fitness & Fat Loss Expert (so called hahaha)

Hi there, my name is Kayee Lai. Over the past few months, I've dedicated myself to helping others lose more fat, build more muscle, and get fit in the most effective and time-efficient way possible. But getting here didn't happen overnight.

Here's how my journey began...

Back in August 2009, I found out that my blood pressure was at my peak of 165/105 and my visceral fat was alarming at 14, body age was way above my actual age. I knew I got to do something, something that can help me gaining back my fitness. It was during this time, somewhere in mid of October 2009, thanks to Brother Edward for the bet, 2 weeks of free flow of drinks (any drinks) and food. All happened in Sid's Pub. The bet was, I got to have my 6 packs abs in 4 months and the deadline was March 1st 2010, there and then I realised getting changed is a MUST if I wanna to enjoy MORE in life and spend more quality time with family. Also I learned the importance of quality over quantity when it comes to training and getting results.

Within 3 months (a month before the deadline), I shedded 18kGs, from 86kGs to 68kGs. My waist line was 36" to 30" .. got to change all my pants and working attire .. and the tremendous result was that I have had my 6 packs abs that I never had one before or rather dreamt off....

In such a short period, I read a lot, analysed and I gained an in-depth understanding of the body's energy systems and how these processes result in more calorie burning. Now, I just needed to figure out how to most effectively optimize these processes through training.

You see, most people don't think of the nervous system as being related to weight-loss and muscle gain. The truth is, by stimulating the nervous system through proper training, you can burn more calories and increase your strength to get lean and fit faster.

Therefore, I would like to help others to gain their fitness in the shortest period. I hope I can create this opportunity for others to enjoy a better healthy living lifestyle.

Finally, as a role model myself in KSTORM, hours of combined research and studies, and hands-on experience with ACEM certified Mr. Kevin Gan, we developed the KStorm Workouts 90-day fitness program. We created this proven system to help anyone get off the fitness plateau and accelerate their results with faster, more efficient workouts.

Together with Kevin Gan as your online fitness trainer, I've put the KStorm Workouts program to the test on men and women with all different body types, from all walks of life. I've helped people who are overweight, recovering from injuries, and those trying to get past a fitness plateau. Whether you want to shed those extra pounds or take your fitness and performance to the next level, I sincerely hope to help you reach your goals.

To Leaner & Fitter You!
Kayee Lai

Quote of the day: You Can't Out Train A Lousy Diet!

30 comments:

  1. Now I am into my next phase of transformation. I will plan out a new eating plan and new workouts to speed up the process to be leaned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will be doing HIIT to get rid of the body fat and a well planned eating habit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro, u r really looking great at ur age n really inspired me. I followed ur advice n i lost 1 kg jz the 1st week of my new routine. I tried lots of "supplements" but I haven't lose any single pounds for YEARS! With ur help on the updated infromation bout fitness, i not only losing weight, i'm seeing a bit of improvement in term of waist size even jz 1 week of training.N my muscle shape appeared more obvious!!! I'm really happy n it really keep me motivated. I'm hoping to achieve the result as u did n change all my current attires. Again thank u for ur advice n informations. My life started to change. This is a great example of "Journey of a thousand miles begin with a first step."
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo, good to see you here, not knowing you have a great NICK lol... No thanks, it's all your own effort. Once you hit low BF, it's about time to do conditioning.. I know cardio isnt suitable to all, why not you change it to HIIT.. I had started HIIT just days ago.. Well, I find it very effective and shorten the period of long bored cardio lol.. All the best to you mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was a great changes. would you let us see the "before" pic? I'm not doubting your hardwork but that was really amazing for an amatuer.

    we appreciate if u can share with us your workouts to obtain your abs in 3 months. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lai!
    abs with 6 pack.
    body fat agak agak abt 13%, betul?

    Ong88

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Doctor,

    Glad to see you around.. Now I need more definition. Training is underway :-) 13%, yup, very closed shot.. it's 13.5% and I am going for 8%. Want to achieve that by September ...Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u for the reply.I will change to a new routine which u called the HIIT. I want more results in shorter time. Will keep u updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!thats so impressing .. i would like to learn more about this ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm Regina - Jakarta ... it's so amazing can weight loss. Really interesting about this ..
    waiting for your good reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. whooaaaa! power beb! what is ur training schedule look like?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I salute your determination, disciplin and commitment. I will pick up some tips from here from time to time. I have just bookmarked your blog. It was an impressive work my friend. Cant believe you got your 6 abs packs in such a short period, and you were 36" before the routines..crazy ass!

    all the best in your next phase of training

    JR

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Edge (Danny N)April 22, 2010 at 1:49 PM

    Six pack indeed!!! A bit blurred, though. Hurrayy to the magic of photoshop. Just kidding. Now I really wanna get started, and read more about this weight loss technique. Man, it's gonna be thought I guess. 90 days??? But it sure better (and sexier) than showing off new car.

    Congratulations Lai. You really got me motivated. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol Danny..photoshop? Wait til you see me lol.

    Thanks all of you for such encouraging comments. I need that to walk thru' this phase of training. Til you see my next photos update in Sept, buckle you seat belts and enjoy the rides... I will update fitness stuff, weight loss.. (I would prefer FAT LOSS as the terms hehe)and food and supplements as well.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent write up. Your photos show that your focus on great abs.

    AnilP KL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anil, thanks for your comment.

    Great Abs! Emm...actually everyone wants to have it. Actually my focus isnt on abs but an overall fitness. Your great abs is hidden beneath the "minyak" aka fat.. if you are able to remove them, you will see them clearly...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bro, have to say that after meeting and following your advice, I have progressively changed my eating & training habits... the results are slowly progressing.. often interrupted by work/travelling but slowly adapting as well... I like the 3 low 1 high method..
    Question: Since I’ve got plenty to lose and catch up, rather than 3 low 1 high, will 5 low & 1 high be more effective??
    Thanks bro! Catch up soon...

    Best,
    S.G.Murali Tharan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Murali, good to see you around. Agreed with you..sometimes work will screw up our regime but got learn to adjust, juggle with it. Know what, during my first 3 months, I even trained during holidays with family and even when overseas on biz trip :-) I always allow some time for MYSELF, thats what I called "Pampering"..

    5 LOWs 1 HIGH: It will still work, maybe effective, all these are very subjective, it depends very much how your body responds to such long deficit. Another key note: Dont think small amount of food = great deficit OK..Need to know the macro-nutrients of it. More importantly you got to watch out your metabolism rate.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ben (ng hong chong) ....April 28, 2010 at 9:19 AM

    Hello Bro Lai , your story is amazing. You are not even in this business yet you made it with amazing results. But to achieve all these, I believe there lies one more important element in the person.... sheer determination and commitment and wanting to prove that it can be done.

    Bravo and congrats.. I am trying to get perhaps 2-4 pack first.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bro, caya sama you lah. Your determination is driving me nut. I'm sure you put in lots of hardwork but your smile shown it was worth while hehe betul tak? All the best Kayee for next phase of training.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job well done, bravo and congrats that you managed to bring down the viseral fat. Your metabolism seems low, how come it's dipping? Mind to share your actual routines during that 3 months and your food intake?

    Thx. Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bro last time when i see you, you look like a simple businessman but after years past i surprise, to tell you honestly i did not considered that's you for the first time
    because of some technology in computer, but i used to scan for anti pirate technology i was surprise its true and original, Bro maybe this time you have to share that age reducing technique Congrats...

    erick

    ReplyDelete
  23. woah what a magnificient feast! Hardwork alone won't produce this type of results. Appreciate so much if you could share with us your ultimate secret. Previously I had joined a program, it involved too much of weight and I find it didnt suit me well as I have a small body structure.

    What's KStorm 90 days program all about? Do we need to pay? Or you do it freely :-) Looking forward to see your reply Kayee. Bye Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have always thought getting slimer is about losing weight. I have tried the slimming centre, and it did work in the short run. Howover, I went back to the pre-slimming size after a while. I believe losing fat is the answer to the slimmer and healthier body. I see impressive results after following your work outs and your recommended fat loss eating habits. Thank you for the GREAT tips.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey bro, you're looking fit! wow, i was very impressed! great work. Maybe when we're back you can share some insights with john. haha..he's gaining horizontally.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Ben, you are doing good as well. You have better endurance than me, which I got lots to catch up :) We want muscles that able to function not just for appearance, thats why I emphasise loads in core works.

    Hi Roslan, yes it's worth it compares to the time I invest in pubs and unhealthy foods hehe..

    Hi Jerry, in short I was very discipline the 1st month, did lots of cardio and the most helpful would be the fasted cardio.. not easy though :) Food: It was kinda tedious, but if you are seriously into losing a few pounds a week, no matter how tedious, it's worth it to calculate the calories intake on daily basis.

    Hey hey Erick.. all the way from Manila.. Now I look simpler hahaha... I cant reduce my age :) but you can reduce your body age so that you can look younger..

    Hello Sakura, KStorm 90 days workouts program is a self-made proven system. I did lots of research both in effective exercise and food intake for fat loss to come out with this program.

    Hi Yvonne... like the saying goes, you are what you eat... we must know what we makan. Going horizontally is a norm when age is catching up :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. 'peng yu' I really didnt realise you were so damned heavy/fat but I prefer you look like last time hahaha. So now you want to be a macho man with 6 ketul abs.

    teach me lah. So this is your another biz?

    F. Cheong (call me when u r free)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Cheong, this isn't my core biz but doing it more like a hobby. Some mentioned the same, I wasn't looked so big last year :).. not macho, but in the name of fitness.. But it's fun having 6 pack abs hehe.. you will feel great.

    Kayee Lai

    ReplyDelete
  29. strong mindset, strong drive, well done. thanks for sharing you life changing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Lai,

    Great info and experience for helping people to reduce fat and be more healthy.

    Cheers!
    neosh

    ReplyDelete